Master Planner Unlimited Planning
Designed for couples with budgets starting at $70,000
Pricing- 12% of Total Event Budget* with $9,000 Minimum
Are you looking for a custom-tailored wedding planning experience guided by a comprehensive design vision? Unlimited Planning is for you!
Planning with Tiffanie Elliott- Master Planner & Owner
Our clients deeply value their time — you’re a busy professional, travel often or are planning from afar, and do not have endless resources of time or energy to commit to tackling planning your wedding alone. Elliott Events will work with you to curate a cohesive wedding design, establish and maintain a set budget, work in tandem with you to select and oversee all wedding vendors, negotiate contracts for the services to bring your vision to life, and manage your guest lists. As we get closer to the big day, we will create working layouts and timelines and orchestrate all of the wedding day logistics so you can relax and enjoy your wedding day, knowing we have you covered.
Elliott Events will spearhead the planning and design process, attending every meeting and serve as the primary point of contact for all vendors.
*Budget includes but is not limited to: venue(s), officiant, music & entertainment, food & beverage, rentals, florals and decor, lighting, draping, staging, audio/visuals, production fees, hair & makeup, photography & videography, stationery & signage, cake, favors, and related wedding expenses
*Expenses EXCLUDED from total event budget: hotel accommodations for guests, rings, attire & accessories, rehearsal dinner, farewell brunch, gifts for wedding party & family, or vendor gratuities
Please note- Elliott Events provides all of the floral and decor for our weddings. The decor minimum is 12,000.
• Vendor management – confirmation of delivery dates, times and quantities
• Budget management – assistance with budget construction, making needed alterations and adjustments, and tracking of payments and due dates
• Review vendor contracts
• Assist with scheduling meetings
• Access to secure online planning application that includes client checklists, calendar, guest management, timelines, budget management tools and layouts
• Customized vendor referrals based on budget and vision (i.e. Photographer, Videographer, Stationary, Catering, Venue, Transportation, Entertainment, Bar, Beauty)
• Production of a detailed and individualized Wedding Day Itinerary
• Venue research and selection based on your vision, style, and budget
• Two hour coordination of ceremony rehearsal
• Assistance with accommodations for out-of-town guests
• Assistance in arranging all transportation needed
• Full event design, theme and concept development. We will ensure your wedding design has a cohesive feeling from beginning to end. This includes, but is not limited to, invitations, floral design and décor, menus, programs, lighting, favors, table design, linens, specialty rentals, save the dates, etc.
• Unlimited client/planner meetings
• Unlimited vendor meetings for the wedding planner to attend
• Unlimited e-mails and phone calls
• One assistant coordinator
• Liaison between wedding party, family members, and vendors
• Vendor management – Assist with questions, keep vendors on task and time, ensure all vendor commitments have been fulfilled, and distribute final payments and gratuities
Ceremony and Reception
• Maintain & coordinate timeline for all events during the reception
• Position and cue bride, groom, and wedding party for all important events
• Assist band or DJ in cueing important events (i.e., grand entrance, parents dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.)
• Ensure clean up procedures are followed by vendors.
• Use of extensive Bridal Emergency Kit. We will be ready and available to solve any unexpected situations so you don’t have to be!
• Set up of personal elements (i.e. guest signing item, unity candles, programs, favors, cake knife, toasting flutes, place cards, etc.)
• Manage couples’ exit and custom elements (sparklers, glow sticks, bubbles, etc.)
• Collect wedding day items and give to designated person when reception ends
We understand that no two weddings are the same, so we customize our planning and focus to meet the needs and desires of the client. It is our job to execute the wedding of your dreams.
We take care of the worst, so you can enjoy the best of your special day!
-Elliott Events does not act as a cleaning service. If your venue requires in depth cleaning after the event (trash removal from property, mopping, furniture manipulation, etc.) a cleaning service will need to be hired.
-Additional assistance will be required for larger weddings, specific properties, larger locations, etc. In this instance, additional charges will apply for additional staffing. If the event is outside the Middle Tennessee area, travel fees will apply. If the event is on a holiday weekend, additional charges will apply.