Month of Coordination
Are you a couple who does not want to hire a wedding planner, but also does not want to worry with the details on your special day? If so, the Month of Coordination package is meant for you!
After you have done all of the wedding planning, your coordinator will step in the month of the wedding to help organize the final details along with being the direct contact for your vendors. This allows you the opportunity to enjoy the wedding just as they planned without being bothered with vendor questions and concerns. We will take care of all the details, get everyone down the aisle and stay until the very end!
During the planning process you will have one (1) Client/Planning Meeting with your Coordinator.
Clients will have unlimited contact via e-mail during the month of the wedding.
• Vendor management – confirmation of delivery dates, times and quantities
• Review vendor contracts
• Access to secure online planning application that includes client checklists, calendar, guest management, timelines, budget management tools and layouts
• Production of a detailed and individualized Wedding Day Itinerary
• One hour coordination of ceremony rehearsal
• Confirm all venue rules and clean up procedures
•One (1) client/planner meetings
• Unlimited contact via e-mail during the month of the wedding
• One assistant coordinator
• Liaison between wedding party, family members, and vendors
• Vendor management – Assist with questions, keep vendors on task and time, ensure all vendor commitments have been fulfilled, and distribute final payments and gratuities
Ceremony and Reception
• Maintain & coordinate timeline for all events during the reception
• Position and cue bride, groom, and wedding party for all important events
• Assist band or DJ in cueing important events (i.e., grand entrance, parents dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.)
• Ensure clean up procedures are followed by vendors.
• Use of extensive Bridal Emergency Kit. We will be ready and available to solve any unexpected situations so you don’t have to be!
• Set up of personal elements (i.e. guest signing item, unity candles, programs, favors, cake knife, toasting flutes, place cards, etc.)
• Manage couples’ exit and custom elements (sparklers, glow sticks, bubbles, etc.)
• Collect wedding day items and give to designated person when reception ends
We understand that no two weddings are the same, so we customize our planning and focus to meet the needs and desires of the client. It is our job to execute the wedding of your dreams.
We take care of the worst, so you can enjoy the best of your special day!
-Elliott Events does not act as a cleaning service. If your venue requires in depth cleaning after the event (trash removal from property, mopping, furniture manipulation, etc.) a cleaning service will need to be hired.
-Additional assistance will be required for larger weddings, specific properties, larger locations, etc. In this instance, additional charges will apply for additional staffing. If the event is outside the Middle Tennessee area, travel fees will apply. If the event is on a holiday weekend, additional charges will apply.