Aesthetics are an integral piece to any successful wedding or event. They are also vital to accurately convey the right tone and set the vibe your guests experience. That is why the Full Service Design Package with Elliott Events is unparalleled to others’ in the industry. With our package, we not only take the time to handpick and create each bouquet and centerpiece from scratch, but we also take into consideration each of the elements necessary for a cohesive design: the custom floorplan , linen selection, specialty lighting (i.e. chandeliers, spotlights, up lights, etc.), décor, draping, and color palette. Whether the vision is more abstract, or the client desires a more contemporary and modern feel, our custom, handmade floral + design package is tailored to suit each one of our client’s needs and is guaranteed to make a lasting statement on that special day.
Please note- Full service design is included in the unlimited planning package
Schedule your complimentary phone consultation today!
With great planning comes great questions! For most of our clients the design concept is one of the most anticipated aspects of the planning process. Because every event we produce has a custom design based on our clients budget, vision and style we don’t have decor packages. To get started, please see some of our most frequently asked questions below!
Can you work with any budget?
We pride ourselves in having the ability to work with most budgets. We do however have a floral/decor minimum based on guest count and vision.
What does our floral/decor minimum mean?
A floral/decor minimum means you must spend at least the contracted minimum with us. This minimum can include flowers, decor elements (candelabras, sequin linen, candles and other custom elements) and minimal draping.
Based on my guest count, how much should I budget for florals/décor to get the signature Elliott Events look?
- 75—100 Guests | 5,000—8,000
- 125—150 Guests| 6,500—15,000
- 150—175 Guests| 10,000—18,000
- 175—200 Guests | 18,000—25,000
- 225 and up | 20,000+
Please understand that these numbers are only estimates based on what our clients typically spend. Each client is different and has a different vision for their wedding day. It is important that we have a design consultation so we can give you a realistic budget based on your wedding vision.
What other costs can you anticipate outside of the floral+ décor minimum?
- Chairs, Tables, China, Chargers, Bars, Etc
- Uplights, Pin Spots, Chandeliers, Decorative Lighting
- Wall Draping, Backdrops, Ceiling Draping
- Table Linens, Napkins
When will I know how much my decor package will be?
- During the initial design conversations we will establish a budget based on your guest count and vision. I have designed hundreds of weddings with over 10 years experience and know what it takes to accomplish the look my clients desire.
What is the Full Service Design fee if you are not a planning client?
- The fee varies based on size of event. Most clients can expect to spend between $1,000- $2000 on the design fee.
Do you work with clients that have secured another planning company?
- Absolutely! We love working with other planners so don’t hesitate to call us!