What services does Elliott Events provide?
- We provide Wedding & Event Planning, Floral Design, Draping, Day of Coordination and Corporate Planning
Does Elliott Events only plan weddings?
- No, we plan all type of events
What can I expect if I hire you as my planner? What will you do during the process?
- Please click HERE to learn about our planning packages.
Do you have decor packages? What should I budget for decor?
- We do not have set décor packages because every bride is different. I custom design each package to fit the couples style and budget. For more information about our design process and budgets please click HERE.
Do you provide decorations if you are not planning the wedding?
- Yes, we work with many brides who already have planners or that are planning the wedding themselves. We do require that all brides have a Day of Coordinator when we are providing the decorations. It does not necessarily have to be through Elliott Events but it needs to be professional.
Can we only hire you for draping?
• No, at this time we only provide draping for events that we are also providing the Floral and Decor.
Do you offer Wedding Planning without doing the décor?
- Typically we prefer to provide the décor in conjunction with Wedding Planning. However, we know every situation is unique and are open to a consultation.
Do you provide Day of Coordinating without a décor package?
Do you actually make the arrangements yourself?
- Yes, we are the florist we do not subcontract out any of the florals.
Do you offer rentals?
- We do not rent out any of the products that are currently in our inventory, but with a Wedding Planning Package you will have full access to our entire inventory and we will be happy to secure rentals with other vendors for items that we do not keep on hand, such as tables, chairs and linens.
Do you offer bouquet packages only?
- No, we only provide bouquets and boutonnieres to brides who have enlisted us to do the floral package for the entire wedding.
How far in advance do I need to book your services?
- We limit how many weddings we book each year so I recommend booking as soon as possible.
How do I book my date?
- After we have met in person and have decided together that we are a great fit you will put a deposit down to hold your date. From there I will begin to design your package.
Do you work with any budget for decorations?
- We pride ourselves in having the ability to work with most budgets. We do however have a 5,000 minimum for most weddings. We can sometimes be flexible with the minimum depending of the time of the year.
What does the minimum include?
- The minimum can include florals, decor elements and draping. When my couples book we do not have a package designed. They understand that I will design the package based on budget and style but the package cannot go below 5,000.
* The 5,000 minimum does not include Planning or Coordinating Services. It also does not include rentals, lighting and linens.
Do you book weddings on Holidays?
- We are open to having weddings on a few holidays but our minimum is higher. If you are considering a holiday weekend wedding give us a call so we can discuss in detail.