What services does Elliott Events provide?
- We provide Wedding & Event Planning, Floral Design, Draping, Day of Coordination and Corporate Planning
Does Elliott Events only plan weddings?
- No, we plan all type of events
Do you provide decorations if you are not planning the wedding?
- Yes, we work with many brides who already have planners or that are planning the wedding themselves. We do require that all brides have a Day of Coordinator when we are providing the decorations. It does not necessarily have to be through Elliott Events but it needs to be professional.
Can we only hire you for draping?
• No, at this time we only provide draping for events that we are also providing the Floral and Decor.
Do you offer Wedding Planning without doing the décor?
- Typically we prefer to provide the décor in conjunction with Wedding Planning. However, we know every situation is unique and are open to a consultation.
Do you provide Day of Coordinating without a décor package?
Do you actually make the flowers yourself?
- Yes we are the florist we do not subcontract out any of the florals.
Do you offer rentals?
- We do not rent out any of the products that are currently in our inventory, but with a Wedding Planning Package you will have full access to our entire inventory and we will be happy to secure rentals with other vendors for items that we do not keep on hand, such as tables, chairs and linens.
Do you offer bouquet packages only?
- No, we only provide bouquets and boutonnieres to brides who have enlisted us to do the floral package for the entire wedding.
How far in advance do I need to book your services?
- We limit how many weddings we book each year so I recommend booking as soon as possible.
Do you have decor packages?
- We do not have set décor packages because every bride is different. I custom design each package to fit the couples style and budget.
How do I book my date?
- After we have met in person and have decided together that we are a great fit you will put a deposit down to hold your date. From there I will begin to design your package.
What can I expect from a Month- of- Coordinator?
- The Month – of – Coordinator will step in the month of the wedding and put together a detailed timeline with all of the bride’s vendors. On the wedding day they will be the direct contact for the vendors so the bride can enjoy the wedding just as she planned it without being bothered with vendor questions and concerns. We will take care of all the details and get everyone down the aisle! The Month – of- Coordinator is available for wedding communication during the month of the wedding. They do not offer vendor recommendations, attend meetings, review contracts or plan the wedding in any respect.
Month of Coordinator services start at $1,500.
What can I expect from your Wedding Planning service?
- This question really requires a consultation or phone conversation to really convey the services we provide as a Wedding Planner. For a little more information follow this link . Our consultations are complimentary!
Wedding planning services start at $3,000.
Do you work with any budget for decorations?
- We pride ourselves in having the ability to work with most budgets. We do however have a 5,000 minimum for most weddings. We can sometimes be flexible with the minimum depending of the time of the year.
What does the minimum include?
- The minimum can include florals, decor elements and draping. When my couples book we do not have a package designed. They understand that I will design the package based on budget and style but the package cannot go below 5,000.
* The 5,000 minimum does not include Planning or Coordinating Services. It also does not include rentals, lighting and linens.
Do you book weddings on Holidays?
- We are open to having weddings on a few holidays but our minimum is higher. If you are considering a holiday weekend wedding give us a call so we can discuss in detail.