When my kids heard the news they weren’t going back to school this year the first thing they said was ” I won’t get to tell my teacher goodbye”. I wanted to create a opportunity for them to properly tell their teachers goodbye and thank them for everything they did this year, all of course while social distancing. This is why I am offering “Blooms and Thank You’s”. I want this to be more than just sending flowers, with every bouquet having a hand written note from each student and delivered to the teachers front porch.
I hope it brings as much joy to the teachers as it brought to my kids to send them. My youngest asked multiple times if I thought his teacher had opened up his card yet!
What is the process?
Step 1: Complete the order form below.
Step 2: Email me your child’s letter and I will included it in the delivery- Tiffanie@elliottevents.com
- Don’t have a scanner? Download the Turbo Scan app OR drop off the letter to my mailbox ( address will be provided if needed)
Can you pick up a bouquet and deliver yourself?
- Yes! This can be arranged. Please included this detail in the form below.
I will be accepting orders:
- April 19th- 22 for delivery on April 24th
- April 23rd- 29th for delivery on May 1st
What will the bouquet look like?
- The images below are an example of what will be delivered to your child’s teacher. Color will vary.
- $68 includes taxes and delivery ( if located in Mt. Juliet) Additional delivery fees will apply for deliveries outside of Mt. Juliet.
Venmo or Paypal.
If your only payment option is a Credit card a transaction fee of 4% will be added to your order.
I would highly recommend reaching out to other students in your child’s class and see if they will split the cost! I can included multiple letters with each delivery.No Fields Found.