Associate Planner Full Service Package
Our Associate Planners have trained with, and worked alongside, Elliott Events Owner and Lead Planner Tiffanie Elliott for 3+ years.
Associate Planners specialize in planning weddings with budgets between $18,000 -$50,000. Your dedicated Associate Planner will work alongside you during the planning process using a tailored planning program for budget establishment and custom vendor recommendations with individualized planning meetings to evaluate progress along the way. The Elliott Events team provides guided expertise so you feel confident leading up to the wedding day and will be onsite day-of to manage and coordinate the entire event as envisioned.
During the planning process your associate planner will attend 6 vendor meetings and 5 planning sessions along with unlimited phone and email support.
We do require budget minimums based on guest count to book our Associate Planners:
100 Guests – $30,000 Budget Minimum
150 Guests- $35,000 Budget Minimum
200 Guest- $45,000 Budget Minimum
Associate Planner Services
• Vendor management – confirmation of delivery dates, times and quantities
• Budget management – assistance with budget construction, making needed alterations and adjustments, and tracking of payments and due dates
• Review vendor contracts
• Assist with scheduling meetings
• Access to secure online planning application that includes client checklists, calendar, guest management, timelines, budget management tools and layouts
• Customized vendor referrals based on budget and vision (i.e. Photographer, Videographer, Stationary, Catering, Venue, Transportation, Entertainment, Bar, Beauty)
• Production of a detailed and individualized Wedding Day Itinerary
• Venue research and selection based on your vision, style, and budget
• One hour coordination of ceremony rehearsal
• Assistance with accommodations for out-of-town guests
• Assistance in arranging all transportation needed
• We will work closely with the client to ensure their wedding has a cohesive feeling from beginning to end. This includes, but is not limited to, invitations, floral design and décor, menus, programs, lighting, favors, table design, linen ,floorplans, specialty rentals, save the dates, etc.
• Five (5) client/planner meetings
• Six (6) vendor meetings for the wedding planner to attend and assist with booking
• One assistant coordinator
• Liaison between wedding party, family members, and vendors
• Vendor management – Assist with questions, keep vendors on task and time, ensure all vendor commitments have been fulfilled, and distribute final payments and gratuities
Ceremony and Reception
• Maintain & coordinate timeline for all events during the reception
• Position and cue bride, groom, and wedding party for all important events
• Assist band or DJ in cueing important events (i.e., grand entrance, parents dances, cake cutting, bouquet toss, etc.)
• Ensure clean up procedures are followed by vendors.
• Use of extensive Bridal Emergency Kit. We will be ready and available to solve any unexpected situations so you don’t have to be!
• Set up of personal elements (i.e. guest signing item, unity candles, programs, favors, cake knife, toasting flutes, place cards, etc.)
• Manage couples’ exit and custom elements (sparklers, glow sticks, bubbles, etc.)
• Collect wedding day items and give to designated person when reception ends
We understand that no two weddings are the same, so we customize our planning and focus to meet the needs and desires of the client. It is our job to execute the wedding of your dreams.
-Elliott Events does not act as a cleaning service. If your venue requires in depth cleaning after the event (trash removal from property, mopping, furniture manipulation, etc.) a cleaning service will need to be hired.
-Additional assistance will be required for larger weddings, specific properties, larger locations, etc. In this instance, additional charges will apply for additional staffing. If the event is outside the Middle Tennessee area, travel fees will apply. If the event is on a holiday weekend, additional charges will apply.