- Wedding colors:
- Match your invitations to the climate or throw in a touch of nature
- Seasonal flowers include: Anemones, amaryllis, hellebores, tulips, nerines, gladioluses
- Make a statement with a big cozy coat!
- A winter cocktail hour calls for warm, comforting drinks!
- To go with the warm and comforting cocktails its very sensible to serve substantial soups, stews and hearty puddings during the winter!
- Winter flavor: Gingerbread
Play up the season with a white, vintage-style cake, dusted with edible silver powder.
Art Deco-inspired, with gold accentsPut your cake on a log
- Treat your guests to a s’mores bar, caramel apple bar, or a hot chocolate bar!
- Instead of signing a traditional guestbook have guests sign a guest quilt!
- Winter favors: